Q4 Industries has a strong relationship with every major professional sporting complex in our area. Additionally, we have supplied some of the largest facilities in the United States including Kansas City’s premier Sporting Park, Kansas City’s professional football and baseball stadiums as well as many concert, golf and event venues located throughout the United States. We supply janitorial products to professional golf tournaments, professional tennis tournaments and to concert venues with as many as 250,000 attendees.
Few venues in the U.S. address the number of issues that sports entertainment venues do.
If a janitorial issue exists – it occurs in a sports stadium setting.
Here are some of the challenges that we have addressed in stadium and entertainment venues.
- Maintaining over 2000 soap, towel and toilet paper dispensers.
- Annually cleaning towel and soap dispensers to get them ready for the upcoming season by replacing batteries, checking performance, etc.
- Using state of the art trash liners (bags) that increase the liner (bag) strength but does not increase cost.
- Providing a degreaser that leaves a brilliant shine on concrete floors when applied by an automatic scrubber.
- Filling a 100 gallon auto scrubber with degreaser in less than 2 minutes (compared to competitor’s average time of 20 minutes).
- Installing a spray mist system above trash compactors that eliminates bug and odor issues.
- Training staff on the proper use of chemical and carpet cleaning procedures.
- Developing proprietary chemicals to clean soda and food from underneath the seats.
- Developing proprietary chemicals to eliminate fruit flies and other insects from food sources.
- Providing chemical and training to remove rust stains and chewing gum from concrete.
While we have the ability and experience to serve your stadium or entertainment venue needs, we will also work with you to guarantee we’re reducing your costs.
We have spent years developing a unique proprietary quantitative analysis that will examine every item you buy to ensure that you are purchasing the item that gives you the lowest cost. We will look at your costs for paper towels, toilet paper, hand soap, toilet seat covers, trash liners (bags) and even air freshener. Sounds easy, but it is not. For example, we don’t just compare the price of a case of paper towels, we evaluate whether it is more cost effective to use roll towel versus multifold. We will provide you a similar analysis for every product you use. We want to provide strategic solutions and help you save as much money as possible. Everyone says that they can lower your cost or give you the best deal, but our analysis will show you in black and white if the item you are purchasing is the best value.