Automatic floor scrubbers are the safest, easiest and most efficient way to clean hard surface floors. These units get the job done in one pass, leaving your floors dry and safe to walk on, reducing the risk of slip-and-fall accidents. Many of our floor scrubbers even save on cleaning chemicals and water, making them a more eco-conscious choice.
Our inventory of floor scrubbers in Kansas City includes many smaller models that are just as efficient as their larger counterparts but are perfect for maneuvering tight spaces. These units are ideal for retail stores, restaurants, gas stations and other facilities that require a high degree of maneuverability.
Check out some of our favorite small floor scrubbers below, and contact us today to schedule your free demo at our Kansas City showroom!
Kärcher BR 35/12 Floor Scrubber Delivers Maximum Maneuverability
This compact and lightweight battery-powered walk-behind floor scrubber is perfect for portable use. The BR 35/12 prevents slipping and leaves floors dry immediately after cleaning.
The innovative steerable cylindrical scrub deck allows cleaning next to walls at a 90-degree angle, and it can scrub in any direction! This versatility and flexibility makes it the ideal unit for cleaning restaurants, gas stations, small shops, supermarkets, sanitary areas, bathrooms and other tight, congested areas. Best of all, the steerable scrub deck allows for 200-degree rotation in both directions, completely eliminating blind spots when cleaning!
Kärcher BR 35/12 Features:
- Agile, compact design
- Easy changing and cleaning of squeegee blade
- Adjust down pressure with the turn of a knob
- Brush speed that automatically increases with down pressure adjustments
- More efficient utilization of energy and resources
- No tool brush replacement
- Color-coded operator controls
- Dirty water tank easily detaches for quick disposal of dirty solution
Compact and Cordless Convenience with Nacecare TGB516NX Floor Scrubber
With up to 80 minutes of run time, 5 gallon solution capacity and a powerful 36V Lithium ion battery, this floor scrubber gets into tight areas that others cannot, and it saves labor compared to a mop and bucket.
Nacecare TGB516NX Features:
- Lightweight at 75 lbs and fits in the trunk of a car for easy transport
- Compact tank design with 5 gallon capacity
- Easy access to training, maintenance and multilingual support with the Nu-Assist App
- Pivoting squeegee provides excellent water recovery
- Battery delivers over 2500 charge cycles
- Easy drain recovery tank means no need for lifting
SSS Panther 17B Micro-Scrubber for Reliable Performance
This micro-scrubber delivers reliable performance and easy operation at a tremendous value. Reduce labor and improve productivity thanks to the wide brush deck and larger tanks for the micro-scrubber class. This unit is ideal for maintaining hygiene standards in retail, hospitality, schools and more.
SSS Panther 17B Features:
• Eco Mode optimizes use of detergent and water to increase productivity and extend runtime
• Silent Mode makes cleaning in sound-sensitive environments possible
• Ergonomic handle reduces operator fatigue and is fully adjustable to reduce space requirements for storage, operation and transport
• Intuitive dashboard-based controls require minimal training
• Tool-free removal of squeegee assembly for simple maintenance
• Highly-maneuverable three-wheel design
• 2 batteries included with shelf-charger
Interested in learning more? Stop by our showroom for your free in-person demo of the best floor scrubbers for small areas in Kansas City! Q4 Industries is located at Pine Ridge Business Park, 8261 Melrose Drive, Lenexa, KS 66214, and we are open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. Click here to contact us and get directions!